Best friends of 8 years, Liz and Hannah May are trying to successfully be 20 something year old adults. Join in and listen to their thoughts and things about what it means to be a functioning human in the sh*t storm that is modern day living.
We’re back with season 2! Listen to more episodes on Spotify or Apple Podcasts!
“You Had No Teeth Hun” – An Episode To Reminisce & Catch Up On The Past Week – The Bear Necessities
Liz and Hannah May are delirious. Join us on what can only be described as a chaotic rollercoaster through all the emotions from this week’s injury to drag race and the predictions for the winner, to stories from the childhood chippy and a realisation of time and the weird way in which it moves. It’s a weird one. It’s a loud one. Enjoy!
- “You Had No Teeth Hun” – An Episode To Reminisce & Catch Up On The Past Week
- This Is The SECOND Time We’ve Recorded This! – An Episode to Update
- “Starbucks, I Retract My Comment, But I Am SUSPICIOUS” – An Episode To Update
- Deep Life Chats – A DMC Episode
- “Where u Been?” – An Episode to Regroup
- “I Didn’t Want To Wake Up My Flatmate For It To Turn Out To Be A Fart” – An Episode On Endometriosis
- “Check Yo Self Before You Wreck Yo Self” – A Galentines Day Special
- “He’s A Liar With a Platform” – An Episode on Honesty
- “Fussy Butter B*tch To Aubergine Kween”- A Discussion On Veganism
- “Do Americans Use Commas Differently” – A Guide To Astrology.